We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Account Executive to join our innovative and dynamic Sales team. This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career in media sales within a thriving and fast-paced work environment.
Reports to: Group Heads
Internal team: Directors, Management and all staff (where appropriate)
• Support the LS sales team by preparing responses and sales materials, sending out photography and competitive, availabilities and other basic requests and responses from clients and agencies.
• Support the Head of Agency in meeting deadlines required for the day to day representation of the media agencies and clients.
• Help prepare and send incentives, packages, products, pitches, proposals, tactical and short-term deals, updates and knowledge.
• Successfully assist the sales team to achieve set and agreed targets and KPI’s
• Support Account Manager and Group Heads in external meetings
• Responsible for leading a small business patch from specialists and earning bonus on individual target with guidance and support of Group Heads
• Career development path to role of Agency Account Manager
• Assist the sales team in delivering the highest level of client servicing
• Assist the sales team in promptly responding to requests and managing administration on specialist automated planning and booking systems
• Assist the sales team in keeping the company CRM system updated so accurate reporting and analysis can be produced
• Build and maintain strong relationships with internal departments as well as relevant client and agency contacts.
• Work to place creativity at the heart of our offering by working with the team to drive ideas, innovation and mockups.
• Assist the team with administration tasks related to business reporting & forecasting across relevant agency/specialist business.
• Understanding and regular use of CRM system ACT to help keep pipeline and business reports up to date and accurate.
• Getting involved in the wider LS business; training, championing tools and systems, creative ideas, internal and external events etc.
Key requirements and skills
• Minimum of 1 years of media experience and track record of successful sales team support
• PC literate – Windows, Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Ability to learn internal systems
• Strong internal and external communication and people skills
• The ability to tight deadlines and work under pressure
• Strong communication skills to deal with contacts at all levels
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative
• Timely response to colleagues/manager’s requests and requests from specialists, agencies and clients directly
• Appreciation of importance of their role within the sales team and process
• Ability to build and maintain good inter-departmental relationships
• Keen interest in media and desire to learn, plus willingness to take on new tasks as role develops
• Confidentiality – a serious approach to the business, with an understanding of why certain information regarding the company (product development, competitive activity), has to be confidential
• Smart appearance, articulate, confident
• Well organised, able to prioritise and deal with work in a timely manner
To apply, or for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.