Poole / London / Remote
Campaign Delivery Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic Campaign Delivery Manager to join our innovative and dynamic Operations team. This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career within a thriving and fast-paced work environment.
Reports to: Head of Commercial & Operations
Internal team: Directors, Management and all staff (where appropriate)
Location: Hybrid remote/office-based working in Poole/London
Main responsibilities: To deliver campaigns on time and within budget and to assist in the day to day operational functions that assist the delivery of campaigns.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Process all ‘Classic’ and ‘Digital’ outdoor advertising campaigns from sales orders to completion using Fusion.
• Close relationships to be developed and maintained with suppliers & site owners.
• Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of order management system (Fusion).
• To ensure that you have an over view of the issues, dynamics and market position of all other (relevant) media.
• Develop and maintain highest levels of brand product knowledge.
• Manage Forecast Schedule and other internal and external reporting
• Manage efficient availability request process
• Develop and maintain highest levels of client servicing.
• Develop and implement supplier strategies.
• Campaign order management responsibility.
• Supplying reports to management weekly as per relevant information needed.
• Product and appropriate industry knowledge and experience.
• Efficient and Communication and motivational skills.
• Negotiating, marketing and selling skills.
• Complete understanding of Limited Space procedures and goals.
• Minimum 2 years experience with an Outdoor Advertising company
• Digital campaign scheduling (preferably LiveDooh)
• Strong Project Management skills
• Good Communication skills
To apply, or for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org