Sales Account Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Account Manager to join our innovative and dynamic Sales team. Based in our London office, this permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career in media sales within a thriving and fast-paced work environment.
Reports to: Head of Sales
Internal team: Sales team, management and all Limited Space Staff
• Increase Limited Space market share in existing sectors and maximise new business opportunities
• Maintain high level of meetings with external clients; KPI’s to be agreed with your HoS
• Involvement and attendance at weekly sales meetings in order to update and be updated on sales targets, recent sales department activity and to give update on any relevant issues.
• To respond to all external requests within 1 working day and make sure any automated requests on your patch are managed promptly by the Sales Executives.
• Work with Group Heads and Client Direct representative to share knowledge and ensure we are delivering relevant information and the highest levels of service
• To provide reports on a weekly and adhoc basis when required
• Thorough understand of the Limited Space offering
• Awareness and knowledge of company products and services
• Awareness and knowledge of the OOH and wider media industry
• Staying up to date with relevant news and media trends.
• Share knowledge and experience to benefit the company
• Competency with company sales systems and external sales tools i.e. ACT
• Liaise with all departments to ensure all requests, options, bookings and post sales services are delivered to the highest standard.
• Work with dedicated sales support, marketing and insights to ensure all brief responses are of the highest standard.
Key requirements and skills
• PC literate – Windows, Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Ability to learn internal systems
• 3+ years of agency sales experience (with a minimum of 1 year selling digital formats)
• Understanding or first-hand experience working within the OOH industry
• Strong relationships & contacts within industry
• Ability to present to large groups
• Negotiation and relationship management
• Excellent internal and external communication and people skills
• The ability to work under pressure
• Good communication skills to deal with contacts at all levels
• Good planning and organisational skills
• Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative
• Timely response to colleagues/manager’s requests and requests from specialists, agencies and clients directly
• Appreciation of importance of their role within the sales process
• Ability to build and maintain good inter-departmental relationships
• Keen interest in media and desire to learn, plus willingness to take on new tasks as role develops
• Negotiation – ability to have difficult conversations while having a tactful approach when dealing with clients on problem issues
• Confidentiality – a serious approach to the business, with an understanding of why certain information regarding the company (product development, competitive activity), has to be confidential
• Smart appearance, articulate, confident
• Well organised, able to prioritise and deal with work in a timely manner
To apply, or for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org